Sunday, October 19, 2014

Sunday Spotlight!

I'm excited to be taking part in Countless Smart Cookies's Sunday Spotlight!  I knew I just had to spotlight my favorite techie product, my Camping Themed Making Inferences QR Code Game, which will be on SALE for the next 2 days!  I post these camping themed cards around the room and have students roam the room during guided reading groups to complete the accompanying student response sheet.  Students read for clues, make inferences, and take turns checking their answers using our couple Smart devices.  They love the bright, labeled, camping photographs that appear when they scan each card's QR code (go ahead, try it on the QR code below!).  I love how engaged and independent they are while I'm working with another reading group!

Next, let me tell you a little about my awesome friends' TPT stores!

Beth, creator of ElementsofLearning, teaches 3rd grade and her store is filled with great products to kick off your school year and make Math super fun in your classroom.  My personal favorite is her Multiplication Array Scoot!

Terri, creator of Teacher Antics, is our amazing Science Lab teacher and was my partner in crime last year when we both taught 5th grade.  In her store, you'll find some great Science Writing prompts.  She even has one set for free here!  

Their stores are growing all the time, so be sure to check them out and leave some feedback love on their freebies.  :)

Check out even more discounted spotlight products and super teachers at the link up below.




1 comment:

  1. Thank you so much for linking up with me! The inferencing game looks very engaging. What a great way to keep the others busy (with something fun and beneficial) while you work with a small group. I was already following your store, but now I am following the teachers your spotlighted! :D Thanks again!
    Brooke from Countless Smart Cookies
    Countless Smart Cookies

    ReplyDelete